dp丹尼爾全新創作單曲「Love You Lately」

dp丹尼爾 / 年度冠軍專輯
Daniel Powter / Daniel Powter
唱片公司:warner music
發行日期:2006 年 11 月 10 日

Daniel Powter - Love You Lately

You packed your last two bags.;A taxi's 'round the bend.
打包完最後兩件行李 計程車在轉角等待
You used to laugh out loud, But you can't remember when.
曾經的開懷大笑 已不復記憶
You lost your lies.;It's like your moving out of time,
無法再掩飾傷痛 把自己帶回從前
And the whole word crumbles right beneath you.
讓現實在眼前崩解

So,I might've made a few mistakes,
相處時;我也犯過一些小錯誤
But that was back when you would smile,
你總能一笑置之
And we would go everywhere,
我們一起看遍世間景色
But we ain't been there for awhile.
但那是很久以前的事了
And this I know, There's a place that we can go-
我知道 有一個地方
A place where I can finally let you know.
在那裡 我能讓你明瞭一切

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
現在;依然愛你
You and me,we got this great thing.
我們的愛情如此美好
We're the only one's that around,
是唯一可以依賴的
We're the only one's that around this Babylon.
是這繁華世界 唯一可以依賴的

I hope you find whatever you've been lookin' for.
願你找到想追尋的夢想
Just remember where you're from and who you are,
但請謹記自己的根源和本質
'Cause there's a thousand lights that'll make you feel brand new,
繁華燈光也許會讓你煥然一新
But if you ever lose your way, I'll leave one on for you.
但若你迷失方向 我會在這等你

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
現在 依然愛你
You and me, we got this great thing.
我們的愛情如此美好
So, come back, get here, sit down. Relax.
所以回來吧  ;坐下 放輕鬆
Everything's to see that you've come a long, long way,
一切證明 你已吃了那麼多苦
And it's the place that you should be.
這裡才是你的歸屬

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.現在 依然愛你
You and me, we got this great thing. 我們的愛情如此美好
'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately. 現在 依然愛你
You and me, we got this great thing. 我們的愛情如此美好
And we're the only one's that around, 是唯一可以依賴的
We're the only one's that around this Babylon.
是這繁華世界 唯一可以依賴的

bamcloud 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()